Hardwood floors will last forever with proper care. Wicks Wood Floors, Inc. uses the most advanced floor finish, so your hardwood floors are virtually maintenance free. Regular cleaning of your hardwood flooring helps keep floors free of dirt, grit, food crumbs and dust, which are potentially damaging to wood floors. Below are a few important tips to help insure long lasting, brilliant floors.
- Wood floors should be cleaned once every one to two weeks.
- Remove wet spills promptly using a soft cotton cloth.
- Never damp mop a wood floor.
- Do not use wax, oil soap, vinegar or other household cleaners on your hardwood flooring. These products can dull the finish and make future cleaning and re-coating difficult.
- Wicks Wood Floors, Inc. highly recommends using professional wood floor cleaning products such as BonaKemi (link) floor care and cleaning products.